Tuesday, March 10, 2009

EEEHHHH MEEHH GEEEHHHDD!!!!!!!!!


(use umbrellas this summer.. and it should be pink ok? xD)

OHH SHOOT!!!
I'm not able to write any blog yesterday because of tons of work to do..
i wanna say a lot, a lot that i don't know where I'll start..



yesterday was as simple as those past few days in my life, but there is just a thing that made that day EXTRA ORDINARY..
while i was on lrt waiting to arrive at
pureza station, i noticed something irritating at my hand..
there's a lil dot in my right hand, just like of a
bulutong.
i just saw one so i didn't gave much attention to it.. but when I'm about to go home, i noticed that there were some of those bulutong-like rushes in my arms..
i was alarmed!
well it's not like a typhical chicken pox rushes that you can see on kiddos cause it is just tiny compare to a real chicken pox, but im afraid that it is!
so i showed
ate (whick is a nurse) my rushes and she said that if it is a chicken pox, i should have fever first before i got the rushes.
when she said that, i saw light of hope whispering that this is not a chicken pox..
but right this morning, when i woke up, they all multiplied!
i got it at my back, my tummy and on my legs!
oh i so hate it! i mean i have so so many plans for summer, but it'll be ruin because of this chicken fncks!!
and i need to go to class! it's our final week!
i'll just ask
nanay to come with me to the hospital this weekend to check out what are this rushes i have..

ANOTHER PROBLEM: our annual book on my high school was done!
i should be happy right? but NO! my picture ther was a big NO NO!
im so ugly there! i mean im not beautiful, but when you saw my pic there, i bet you'll laugh!
i was then about to laugh when sir viƱas (photographer) got the picture..
i hate him! he didnt een told me that i was not looking good there! oh not looking good, not looking NORMAL!
my nose there were big (because im about to laugh)..
you can see into my face that i was trying not to laugh, and that made the picture a major embarassment!
for sure my schoolmates will tease me if they saw that.. and i will be again a clown for them..
uurrrggghhhh!!!!! i hate it! i hate this day! i hate this life!!
i think im having my bad karma because of my dirty deeds i did before..
just like on our exam..
i studied a lil, but come on, over 100 items, i only got 27! what the heck?!
but i didnt study hard and i still got 1.0 on our graded recitation there.. not that bad..

good thing i have my carlo..
he's making my life complete..

oh i just wish i'll pass this trials in my life..

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment