Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another cup.

Good morning. I woke up by the sounds of raindrops falling on the roof. I don't wanna get up. I wanna sleep and continue dreaming. Sleeping is one of the wonderful event in my life, and I treasure every dream, even nightmare I had. But I need to wake up. I should wake up.

Good thing there's my best friend. The COFFEE. He's always there when I'm about to give up everything I see in real life and just wanna play with my fantasies. I hate how it turns into an addiction. How it keeps me warm, how it keeps me up all night, and how it burns and makes my heart beat fast. Especially how it makes me crave for its rich, sweet promises of grains, cream and sugar. Moments later it puts me into a melancholic mood of coldness, and even before I realize, it has consumed me before I should have consumed it. And I still want another cup.

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment