Monday, June 22, 2009

45 Days.


45 DAYS.

45 days without touching my blog? Oh my?! That's a long long time. I don't know if I were just busy, or I just feel so lazy these past month about blogging anything. I just wish I have the new offer of Smart Buddy, the "SANDBOX" so whenever I feel bored and I'm too lazy to get up and face the computer, I can still write stuffs goin' on. I really want my blog to be updated, but I am just way too lazy for that.

Q: Okay, so what's new?!
A: What's new? It's been 45 days, and there are lotsa' new stuffs happened.
Q: Can you tell all of those stuffs you are saying?
A: Well I don't know if my brain can tell every little details happened from that period of time. If I tell all of those, you'll be like reading a novel. And I'm too lazy to tell all.
Q: Well then what the heck are you doin' here?!
A: I really dont know. I just missed blogging, so phuleez? (xD)

Things are all going into my mind, and I don't know how to sequence them. Okay lemmie say this, I will be actively post thoughts on my blog (even though I know there's no one reading it. Haha!), And it'll start now, and the next days..

BTW!
Look at my pic. I had my new hair. New hair = new me. Let me be specific with that word "NEW". I am now a good girl. I do my assignment, I listen to my lessons and I behave. I am tired of being that brat Vina. I want to be an angel now. Okay? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment