Monday, February 28, 2011

Good Morning.

Awakened by the sound of my mother's voice. She's off to school for work, but then I realized that I need to go to school too for some school works so I asked her if I could have some money, she gave me some and she left.

I really don't have class every Tuesday, but I need to go to school now to attend a seminar and to meet my group-mates in a project that we need to finish in 8 days.

Ugh. I don't know why whenever I say/type school, I feel weary. Like there's a curse in that word that makes me feel tired just saying it.

I hate school, but I can't imagine myself living without it. Yeah I hate doing school stuffs, taking exams and listening to a boring 3-hour discussion by some lame professors, but I want to finish it. I want to finish my studies, find a stable job and live a wealthy life with my family.

I want to be rich. I want to give my future kids the things I want them to have, and the things they want. Just like I am now. We're not rich, but my parents give me things I want, as long as they could.

I can't wait to have my diploma this 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment