Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Florals..


March 21, 2011 was a great day with two of the most beautiful girls in the world. We had a shoot, that was not a planned one. It's just when we're possessed by creativity, we do what we want.

(Photography by Sai Pauline)
























Alexandra supposed to be the only model and we said we'll focus on her, but its me and Dessa who had nice outfits and were ready, so the three of us became the models with the help of teamwork and tripod.
We started taking pictures around 5PM in a near subdivision from Alexandra's crib, and we hurriedly posed/took pictures to chase the sunlight before the sundown.
We were not happy with the pictures, because of we felt that there's nothing special about the photos. But at the time I posted the pictures on my facebook, 24 people liked the album and I received a lot of good feedbacks from them even through tumblr.
This is the second time that I became a model of my friend, and I loved that I also received compliments two times. We are no professionals and just love doing stuffs like this. I know that to some we're just noobs and we're nothing, but as long as people who believe in us encourages us, we will never stop.
I am looking forward for more photoshoots, even if I'm not the model. I would want to be hairstylist or in charge of concept or whatever. At least I am doing the thing I love even I don't have the equipment needed.
It's not the equipment anyway, it's if you have an eye for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment