Tuesday, April 7, 2009

IM BACK.. IM SO BACK!


EHH MEH GEHHD!!!!
it was like decades since my last post and i miss writing here so damn much! God! i have tons and tons and things to say!
it was like a month ago? and i am now really in the mood to tell stories! i mean NOVEL! xD
well, before anything else, i would like all of you to see the new me.. (look up!)
if you notice (or if not), i cut my hair.. well not actually me, but nanay did it.
she just cut the hair in front.. i have a bob cut before, and i feel not so comfortable having that hair, so i decided to just have a simple straight cut.. :D


ok, let's start from the very very very beginning.,
i had chicken pox, and my nephew came into this world.. but it'll be a small world for the two of us, so my bro convinced me to go to our province (bataan) and treat myself there.
when i was there, i felt the highest potential of loneliness a person could ever feel..
imagine me, in a house for like 24 hours a day 7 days a week. just inside the house alone!
yeah there are people in the house when it's night time but everyday, it was like burning hell!
i don't know what i did wrong and why i suffer like that..
i miss my friends, i miss our house, i miss our foods, i miss my family and especially i miss my carlo..
im so lonely that i had to cry just to sleep at night. i thought that that line was just for songs. but that's true..
well that was just on the first week..
but after few weeks, and after my bulutong, i sort of enjoy my stay there..
we went to our farm which is called hulo and that place was really nice.. you can relax and forget all your sorrows.. (i just wish i had pictures there.. tsk tsk..)
well, even though i kinda used to get along there, i still miss my home.. there is really a place im longing to go to..
because of a good/bad accident (it is ironic) of having a failing grade in accounting, i accidentally need to go home..
i was happy because at last im going home, but im so so soo sad, God i have failed?! what an embarasement that was!
so when i got home, i told nanay and tatay that problem, and thank God they didn't react too much..
not that biggie for my parents.. next problem :MY PROFESOR..
well that profesor is really hard to get!
he didn't listen to my explanation and he's not listenong to me. but i never give up! i stayed in hius office for about 3 hours and convinced him to give me another chance. he said i should pass assignments..
when i was about to go to school and pass those i assigment, i checked my grades to pup's site, I WAS SHOCKED!
i had a passing grade! im so happy!

no more problem so far, and i am so much happy.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment