Sunday, April 26, 2009

I love my BEYBS.. :)


I love them so much! I'll never ever ever find another Alexandra and Idessa in my life. I will hell never replace them. Well were friends for like more than 4 years, and they taught me how to live and enjoy life.
I'm happy now, cause the three of us had time to chit-chat, share smiles with each other, and i godhole miss that! We miss each other so much that we didn't notice the time was running. I'm so comfortable with them and so are they, we share everything, as in
EVERYTHING! We never keep secrets. Actually, we are 5 that are really close to each other. Me, Alexandra, Idessa, Paula and Christine, but Tin and Pau were too busy. I miss that two too. Nothing can break us, specially Alex. I admire her so much. She never ever get mad even if you did really bad thing to her, and even though Marvin (her BF) and me have a conflict, she never let our relationship be affected by that.
But to tell you all honestly, I kinda miss Marvin. We've been good friends before, his nickname always made me laugh cause they call him
BEN, that's why I called him MARBEN and he was the first one to call me BENA that other peepz call me now. I know it's my fault cause I said too much to him. I know their problem is outta my business, but I just love Alex so much that I am very affected of what are happening to her. Now, I want to get back our friendship, but he's way too mad at me and he don't want me to become his friend again. I regret losing Marvin as my friend. *sigh
Well he's happy now, I should be happy too!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment