Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cebu..

One of the places that Philippines is very proud of, and one of the places I would love to go to. I had a chance, but if a thing is not destined for me at a certain period of time, I don't have a choice but to accept it even it feels like fuck. No problem though, there are lots of next chances for me to go there.

I know my priorities, and even I hate school as much as I hate my ex-brother, I need to choose it over anything luxurious. I still want to finish my school and want to have good work with good income. I want to prove that I'll have a good life to those who under estimate my abilities.

I can go there at Cebu anytime I want if I have my own money, and anywhere in the world. I'm too young and I don't need to rush things up. I just need to be patient, work harder then I'll travel around the world, eat a lot of food and be happy.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment