Thursday, January 20, 2011

Photography...

Did you know that I'm a frustrated photographer? And even if there are lots of good photographers out there, I still want to continue photography. Although I'm not pro and I don't even have a pro's camera, I still have some photos that I consider as work of art.

Taken by a 7.1MP Nikon cam.

Taken by a 7.1MP Nikon cam.

Taken by a 7.1MP Nikon cam.

Taken by a 7.1MP Nikon cam.

Taken by a 7.1MP Nikon cam.

Taken by 5MP HP cam.

Taken by 5MP HP cam

Taken by 5MP HP cam

I believe that even if you don't have those fancy and expensive cameras that other people use, you can still have nice shots as long as you have the talent and the creativity. Even if you just have a simple 3MP digicam with good scenes, you can have photos that some DSLR owners don't have (because some just don't know how to capture images nice and some just want to have one just to be said that they're photogs, but honestly they're not). Although to be honest, DSLR and other expensive cams are nice to take picture with because the camera itself captures good photos, but if you really don't see the world as beautiful as it is, you can never took a beautiful picture. DSLR's are like beautiful pens. No matter how beautiful that pen is, if your penmanship is ugly and you have no interest in writing, the beauty of the pen is useless.

I'll never stop taking pictures as long as there are some who believe I have a tiny talent in it. I just have to be patient and save money to buy a new cam, and I'll be back to business. I don't care if I become famous or what, I just want to take good pictures and that makes me happy.

This blog will witness my love for photography once I bought a new cam (because my old cam is broken). I just have to be patient and save money, then I'll let everybody see the world the way I see it.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment