Saturday, January 22, 2011

SM North Edsa.


Photo taken with my Samsung Star mobile.

Yesterday (January 22, 2011) was the first time in my 19 years of living that I visited SM North Esda. I sound so uncool right? Well I'm just not a type of person who loves traveling in far places. I'm satisfied with malls near us, like Sta Lucia East Grand Mall, Robinsons Metro East, Gateway, SM Mega Mall, Robinsons Galleria, SM Centerpoint and more.

So yeah, being this so baduy girl, my friends felt pity for me. Michelle, Grace and Leah went there with me and they became my tour guides.

To be honest, I love the place! I love everything that I was in the mood to have a couple of drinks and hang out with my friends there. But because it's not wise to do that cause we didn't have much money (and we're all planning to save money big time for the gadgets we saw), we decided not to. We're planning of going there again when we have time and of course, when we have lots of money.

I really enjoyed everything, and I was so lucky that the first time I went there, I saw Toni Gonzaga. I'm not a totally fan of her but I loooove her. Her beauty, humor and stuffs. Ugh! /drools

And oh! I saw my type of camera. Not a DSLR, but cost expensive. It's Nikon Coolpix p100.
Photo taken with my Samsung Star mobile.

The guy there said it cost 26Kphp, but when I look for it's price online, it's 300$ (13,500php). If I have 15Kphp, I'll look for one even if it's not brand new. I'll try to have a gadget with my own and without my parent's help. I'm so much inspired in saving. No more two viand and extra rice every lunch at school. LOL

In consideration, I'll gonna tour them in return to SM Mall of Asia the week after next (because these three never saw SM MOA IRL. That's my time for revenge and I'll call them baduy. LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment