Sunday, January 16, 2011

Together Again.

Remember my previous post? Well if you forgot it (or you just don't give a damn), go read it first for you to understand more what I'm going to post now. I'll give you time.





K? You done? Good. So it goes something like this.

We're back in each other's arms just like a snap of the fingers. It's too fast that I didn't even noticed we're forgiving each other's slutness. Each of us set aside the thing we call pride and decided to stop the childish fight we had cause y'know, we're not young anymore.
It started with a text from me to her, asking her if she could make a project in a subject where we are in the same group. I texted her nicely cause I don't want dramas, I just want someone to help me with school works cause it's bringing out the fuck in me. So yeah, I texted her and he replied, saying she could. Of course, being nice (cause I'm not as evil as you think I am. I still have the good side dumbos) I thanked her.
Then she replied, saying sorry for anything that she did, and to be honest, I'm one teary eyed bitch that time. We said sorry to each other, and the end of dramas.
Now, whenever we see each other at school, we act like nothing happened, like we didn't fight at all.

Just like I promised, I'll never let her go and I'll never let this kind of shit happen again.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment